Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vault quesion

Aspiring Master
    Thank you for the answers , just 1 more thing, when tavern quests get refresh ? I only know that they get refresh every few hours

Quote Originally Posted by Kastiel View Post
    Thank you for the answers , just 1 more thing, when tavern quests get refresh ? I only know that they get refresh every few hours
    Tavern contracts get reset at 2am PST which is when the server resets.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Aspiring Master
    But I have seen atleast 2 times different quests in tavern ? 1 hour ago I had quests who was giving 7-8xp, now 20-26 and its not reset time yet

Stable Servant
    Quote Originally Posted by Dainoji View Post
    Tavern contracts drop items all the time, just make sure to do them every day. Often you'll get gray and white items but a lot of greens drop and sometimes blue and on rare occasions purple.

The pit fights in the black market are another great place to fight everyday as the top glads get blues and purples and a good amount of gold.

The arena challenges like Minatouro can be done for free once per day. The "new day" begins at server reset time which is 2:00AM PST. Each time you defeat an arena challenge you'll get at least a green and sometimes a blue or purple item and gold.

i never dropped blue item doing contract , and i have done at least 200

anyway some blue item are worse than green