Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vault quesion

Aspiring Master

Vault quesion

Hi guys, I am new to this game started today , so my question is that I have 1 item in my vault but I got another item from I think it was minotour, so it says my vault is full, if I use the item in my vault is the other item will be placed in that place or it is lost ?

You have three options here
    1. You can sell the item you got from minaturo
    2. You can sell the item currently in your vault
    3. Spend trophies to upgrade the vault to allow two items to be placed inside if you don't have enough trophies you can save them up or buy them instantly

Aspiring Master
    I know these, I will equip the item I have now in my vault when I reach lvl5, and when I equip it the item from minotour will come to vault by itself ? I mean I look to that battle report now, and If I close it there is no option to see this report again ?

The only way to keep items you find is to have room in your vault. If you are saving an item until level 5 then you will lose all items you find in the meantime unless you expand your vault.

As Troop55 pointed out, when you find an item you will be given the options of selling an item in your vault or buying another vault slot to make room for it.

If you don't want the item you found, you just sell it right then and there.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Aspiring Master
    How I can open a vault slot anyway, I dont see any options for that

Gladiator Stable --> Stable Upgrades --> Buildings

Scroll to the bottom.

Aspiring Master
    WOW 20 ... I have only 5 taht game gived to me .... so my vault will be only 1 slot if I dont upgrade ? if yes lol I'm gonna quit fast

It's really not that bad, you find items all the time and change them out on your glads quite often. The only time you would really need more vault space is if you want to hoard your items which you don't really need to do. You mentioned you were saving an item you found until level 5 right? Chances are you'll find a much better item before then or shortly thereafter, so don't worry too much especially in the early levels as they fly by very fast!

Aspiring Master
    yes but tavern dont give items at all, it says scrap metal all the time or something like that, and the only items I got are from minotour, which didnt wanted a trophy, but the other beasts wants trophies ?

Tavern contracts drop items all the time, just make sure to do them every day. Often you'll get gray and white items but a lot of greens drop and sometimes blue and on rare occasions purple.

The pit fights in the black market are another great place to fight everyday as the top glads get blues and purples and a good amount of gold.

The arena challenges like Minatouro can be done for free once per day. The "new day" begins at server reset time which is 2:00AM PST. Each time you defeat an arena challenge you'll get at least a green and sometimes a blue or purple item and gold.