Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New kids

New kids

Just wanted to know how everyone else's new recruits are coming along. This is mainly for the hallof legends glads. I have 5 racing through the ranks. The 3 wars are doing fairly well, but I won't be able to see their true potential till I get the critical skills up to 10 and equip them properly. But my speed theatric Echo II is turning into a real killer. But my power rage recruit Rhine has been absolutely dominating!

As for the rest of vets, how are your new glads coming along?
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

my kids, before todays fights
    maximus # 13 dunder War 359-158-30 lvl 49
    blood god # 1 spite theatric 324-155-23 lvl 47
    blood god # 4 elaar theatric 341-164-22 lvl 45
    warlord # 34 human war 212-55-12 lvl 34
    warlord # 37 sniveler war 197-62-20 lvl 35
    pit lord # 1 spite theatric 204-49-16 lvl 33
    pit lord # 18 spite theatric181-44-17 lvl 33
    pit lord # 23 sniveler rage 177-79-19 lvl 33
    legends # 21 spite war 176-55-8 lvl 32
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

I am so far behind! OMG Oedi that is a lot of tavern fights every day! Grats on almost having one to 50!

Here are my 3, cant wait till the 1st to get 5 more.
    Pit Lord # 14 Sniveler Rage 158-13-7 lvl 28
    Pit Lord # 16 Dunder War 185-37-16 lvl 32
    Champions # 4 Dunder Theatrics 138-50-11 lvl 30

At the moment (although i still need to do my fights)
    Maximus #17 Dunder War 305-93-24 lvl 44
    Warlord #33 Spite Theatrics 213-52-11 lvl 36

Level:
    Record:
    215-81-17
    Bracket:
    Warlord
    Ranking:
    33rd

Looks like i need to put a little more thought into my only boosted slave...but he does already have one undisputed championship which will put him to about a 103 size after the Olympian achievement. All in all he's doing fairly well for a not-master like me...he gives you vets a decent challenge...in fact i love it when Bigger Buzz beats one of you vets' boosted slaves. Soon i hope to have Dirtier John if his dad will only get to that damn 55% W/L
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

Are you guys still building with the available skill tree (SM & LS) or do you intend to build with the new tree in mind?
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

Quote Originally Posted by HipsterD View Post
    Are you guys still building with the available skill tree (SM & LS) or do you intend to build with the new tree in mind?
    I am very torn on this myself as building for the current trees will end up being a waste of trophies but at the same time we have no idea of how long it will be till we see the new ones. I mean hell the last update on it was 3 months ago for the 2nd tier of skills so it doesn't appear to be a priority.

Its very hard to plan out glads right now cause we have no idea what is going on with the skill tree change.

Im building them with the new skill tree in mind, this also means i can test out some skills I might use for builds instead of LS and SM

Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    Its very hard to plan out glads right now cause we have no idea what is going on with the skill tree change.
    Exactly. When I started my more recent glads, I wasn't going to go for the skills that will be unavailable...but as there has been no updates lately, I felt that I was sort of planing in the dark and went back to what I actually can see. At this point, the newer glads are just working towards 55% win and 1500 fights, so no real worries regarding the skills. However, once I start to build the new ones, it would be nice to be able to make a more permanent plan from the get go.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

Once the new skills trees are ready I'll be doing my best to make sure re-specing is as painless and fair as possible.

Good luck in the Pits!

-Nate-