Quote Originally Posted by Adoede View Post
As for the speed theatrics performance in BG - They're not nearly as dominant as they used to be. In fact, there's not a single one in the elite ranks anymore. Those ranks are now dominated by Rages and Wars with nary a Theatrics to be found. Not that I'm complaining - I rather enjoy this new order with the 2H Rages finally becoming as dominant as we all imagine them to be - nothing more satisfying than reading a fight where your brute has just pulverized the opponent for 2000+ damage in a single hit!
Actually they are performing very well and the only reason you don't see any of them in top 10 is because Sotc decided to swap races and weapons on Arrrrgh... Speed Elaar Theatrics are still very (even too) easy to manage and overrepresented in Blood Gods. We need more Power Theatrics in the bracket to even the odds for sure.

Also, pretty much all speed builds which perform well are Elaars so I'm not talking only about the Theatrics. If something needs balancing in this regard, it's the race rather than the strategy triggers.