Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oedi...

Oedi...

I just got to say i can't get enough of these fights between Zeroeleven and Belgarad. These fights have been the most entertaining string of fights that I can remember since Summit and Belgarad went at it months and months ago. If I had 1000 trophies I'd spend them all just to read them all.

Here was the back and forth from this evenings fights:

Fight 2858 — BELGARAD challenged ZEROELEVEN and skillfully beat him in a crowd pleasing battle.
    Fight 2756 — BELGARAD challenged ZEROELEVEN and got a royal beat down.
    Fight 2743 — BELGARAD challenged ZEROELEVEN and skillfully ended his life!
    Fight 2738 — BELGARAD challenged ZEROELEVEN and got knocked into next week.
    Fight 2731 — BELGARAD challenged ZEROELEVEN and was humiliated in front of the crowd.
    Fight 2725 — BELGARAD challenged ZEROELEVEN and slaughtered him without mercy!
    Fight 2716 — BELGARAD challenged ZEROELEVEN and was savagely defeated.
    Fight 2712 — BELGARAD challenged ZEROELEVEN and slaughtered him without mercy!
    Fight 2703 — BELGARAD challenged ZEROELEVEN and was booed after losing.

Let Zeroeleven know Belgarad is buying the beer tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    I just got to say i can't get enough of these fights between Zeroeleven and Belgarad. These fights have been the most entertaining string of fights that I can remember since Summit and Belgarad went at it months and months ago.

Let Zeroeleven know Belgarad is buying the beer tonight.
    Summit remembers those fun days as well. I'm sure the priests got sick of seeing those two all the time. Save room at the tavern, delta and summit are gonna swing by
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Need more beer....

Zero got the best of the series today winning 4 out of 6.

The blocks that breastplate makes are just brutal. On top of all the attacks lost from create distance, hamstring, and war cry to loose another 1-3 attacks per fight to the "block" from the breastplate is a difference maker that's for sure.

So close on these bloodgames fights...

I made Belgarad a deal, if he wins the bloodgames I won't retire him, lets see if that motivates him.

Belgard win 6 or 7 of each 10 fights. In those wins he will kill zeroeleven once or twice. Zeroelven has never killed Belgarad( i think), so my chances atm are slim at best. My bet is that we meet again in the next tournament.
    Good luck in the last few fights.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Yes, good luck to you too Oedi!

Guess we will see on the 1st if he retires or not, i am basically thinking its a 50/50 chance at this point as to if he wins or not IF (still lots of other glads that could jump up with a kill) it keeps being them fighting each other.

I called that one! Nice job Toddler!

I honestly think Belgarad has a harder time vs Toddler, just ran several practice runs vs him and Toddler has the edge for sure.... I think I better start planning the retirement party now.

Shikii's low initial presence got the better of him and died sry Belgarad I couldn't save you from retirement^^

Grats Oedi!

I would think Zeroeleven will make short work of Toddler tonight (that legendary breastplate will block 1-3 of toddler's attacks so it should be an easy win for Zeroeleven) and win the tiebreaker cause he has more wins then Toddler so wonder what Zeroeleven's 2nd legendary will be? Think we will see a weapon? or another piece of armor? Depending on what special abilities it gives I wont be surprised if its enough to make Zeroeleven unbeatable.

I took the time to check the score between toddler and Zeroeleven, and i got a big surprise i thought it was much closer. In the last month they`ve fought 53 times. 46 wins to zero, and only 7 wins to toddler. no kills between them. But much can happen still, and its quite possible it will be zero vs belgarad in the final battle. Its still 2 fights to get kills, and since i cant get zero to kill, a kill in the 2 last fight could bring a dark horse to the top.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.