Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Agility master

Agility master

My gladiator is a beast at agility his agility is at 114 currently I want to know if anyone can beat this agility

Many do, I even know one who was over 200...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Quote Originally Posted by Toop55 View Post
    My gladiator is a beast at agility his agility is at 114 currently I want to know if anyone can beat this agility
    114 is nothing to sneeze at but there are glads on the sands pushing 200.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Well this is without legendary items I'm pretty sure the people who do push 200 have those items I on the other hand used no trophys and worked hard to get all the way up their

man, i never made it over 160 agility with wargh (base 98 agility after trains) evidently i picked the wrong gear.

+ 41 Strength
    + 58 Agility
    + 38 Stamina
    + 32 Chi
    + 16 Attack Power
    + 17 Defense

Is it worth going for max agility with bruce lee as a rage glad though? it still seemed that when I had 156 agility as a sniveler, CA theatrics were still slicing me up before a 2nd hit.
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 09-12-2012 at 08:52 AM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

That was before legendary items, and there is only 2 legendary items in the world so far that are owned by Delta and Zeroeleven.

The gladiator that I was speaking about is a gladiator from Cynaidh that was really a mistress of agility and was pinning through heavy armor like if it was butter with just a rapier, I was impressed when reading her fights... But I think he changed her gear to try a different strategy and that she is under 200 now...

Personnally my glad with the higher agility was at 184 without any achievement slots and 202 with them, but he's gone to the Hall of Legends.
    Last edited by Narol; 09-12-2012 at 11:40 AM.
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

That was Cel i think she got to 215 agility... i remember she was getting crazy bleed numbers on glads.

My gladiator has other stats that make him a good glad here's his stats I know it's not as good as some of these higher up people ur it's better than most
    Strength-108
    Intellect-91
    Agility-114
    Stamina-100
    Presence-79
    Size-69
    Chi-101

Cel was theatrics yeah?

Anyone gone beyone my efforts with speed rage able to compare notes? specifically on how it goes against theatrics? CA was the death of me and TBH i couldnt be bothered trying a new strat or spending the coin to get new inventory to just test the fact.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Ya Cel was a theatrics.

In all my trying i never got a speed rage to really work IF agility was higher then strength, Extreme Anger was a really decent speed rage, but she got all her speed from being a sniveler and having 112 agil. With that she got the jump on almost everything using the lightest maces/axes. When she hit she had 189 str and 129 pres so it didn't take many hits at all (she started with 93 str, 55 int, 70 agil, 75 stam, 66 size, 69 pres, 54 chi I ran her for the str score).

Her Hall of Legends replacement is going to be a lot faster, smarter and stronger, cant wait to see this one at level 50: 96 str, 69 int, 88 agil, 82 stam, 78 size, 64 pres, 76 chi