Question Can anyone explain this to me?

imgur.com/ozDex

I thought I was winning...

Saw that a few times aswell it means that the other gladiator (In this case Jack Krauser) his next hit wouldve beaten your gladiator.
    Basicly Jack got lucky since he had 1 hp left and still had a hit left to give that round

On a side note: since you used paint to cover up details of ur comp etc. you could also just delete the rest around the picture of the battle report and save just the battle report that way

Thank you for your answer, kind sir. I just thought it's not fair because he would've bled to death next round As for the picture, you are absolutely right. It would've taken less time to just crop the picture

By the way I'd like to ask you- is it valuable to upgrade my armoury and barracks so early (I'm level 6).

Upgrade of barracks means an extra glad which means more money and higher armory means less costs for repairing your equipment so more money aswell so absolutely
    Also idd suggest you get the Undertaker maxed out, the death sickness is a nasty thing^^

What...the other guy trys to give up but i decide no no no...you can win this one.

R O U N D 4
    ZONFERAT almost gets up onto his feet, but gets kicked back down!
    ZONFERAT readies a strike from the ground.
    ZONFERAT's DREAMWOOD BATTLE AXE arcs toward his opponent.
    CURVEBALL kicks ZONFERAT in the chest knocking him out of striking range! (-Create Distance-)
    CURVEBALL flashes like wild fire back and forth.
    CURVEBALL looks to an off handed strike to deal damage.
    CURVEBALL uses his DREAMWOOD BATTLE AXE to carve a path of destruction.
    CURVEBALL's DREAMWOOD BATTLE AXE connects with ZONFERAT's armpit inflicting titanic injuries! (+280 Damage)

ZONFERAT has minor cuts and bruises on his body!
    CURVEBALL hurtles around as if on fire.
    CURVEBALL looks to wound ZONFERAT with his FLAIL.
    ZONFERAT is knocked back as his armour absorbs the hit!
    R O U N D 5
    ZONFERAT almost gets up onto his feet, but gets kicked back down!
    ZONFERAT moves around on the ground looking for an opening to strike.
    ZONFERAT whips around with his off hand.
    ZONFERAT drives towards CURVEBALL and looks to dismember him.
    ZONFERAT's DREAMWOOD BATTLE AXE tastes victory and inflicts magnificent damage on CURVEBALL's ankle! (+187 Damage)
    CURVEBALL pauses for a moment to catch his breath.
    CURVEBALL is bleeding very badly from several wounds!!!
    CURVEBALL decides to attack with the other hand.
    CURVEBALL's DREAMWOOD BATTLE AXE crashes down on ZONFERAT with unrelenting force.
    CURVEBALL's DREAMWOOD BATTLE AXE tastes victory and inflicts towering wounds on ZONFERAT's gut! (+303 Damage)

CURVEBALL's FLAIL smashes down with unbelievable force.
    A 360 degree spin move drives the weapon into ZONFERAT's ribs cracking several of them and sends a few into the lungs...wow! (+309 Damage)

Resisted Stun Effect!
    ZONFERAT has taken some heavy damage from this fight!!
    CURVEBALL spins around before lashing out with a brutal backhanded attack.
    CURVEBALL
    ZONFERAT
    239/1423
    239/1423
    388/1816
    388/1816
    54/73
    54/73
    99/118
    99/118
    Bleeding
    Prone
    prone
    Bleeding
    Attack Power

Blast to the hand sends fingers flying in several different directions! (+329 Damage)

ZONFERAT tries to give up!!!
    R O U N D 6
    ZONFERAT can't find an opening to stand!
    CURVEBALL begs and pleads that his life be spared, and in a moment of weakness, ZONFERAT allows it!
    The roar of the arena can be heard for miles!
    The fight lasted 55 seconds!
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

Happens all the time - one gladiator attempts to give up but neither the enforcer, nor his opponent allow it, then the next round begins and if the previous would-be winner is badly damaged him/herself, he/starts to plead to be spared and for some reason his/her wish is granted. Yeah, it sucks. But truth be told, your gladiator should have given up at the beginning of round 5 when he was nearly dead so justice is served. Or perhaps Zonferat got ashamed that he's losing to a Theatrics which happens only under very specific circumstances and reconsidered.