Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    you can retire a gladiator with his equipment on him, and pick it off when you need it. Once taken off you cant put equipment back on a retired gladiator.
    That's cool, almost like getting 8 free vault slots. I wonder do you have to send a messenger out to all the brothels and bars to find your glad so you can get your gear back when you want it?
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Quote Originally Posted by Dainoji View Post
    That's cool, almost like getting 8 free vault slots. I wonder do you have to send a messenger out to all the brothels and bars to find your glad so you can get your gear back when you want it?
    Yes that is a very nice feature! I guess its the new guys job to clean it off before he wears it.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

And Zmash is retired....was actually a bit hard to hit the button on him he was my first glad to be both a primus undisputed champion and a blood games champion.

He is being replaced with a theatrics who is going to go duel axe/mace (Str 83 Int 81 Agil 85 Stam 85 Size 71 Pres 83 Chi 72)

Glad to see ur back! Shikii was happy to fight Zmash xalthough he lsot that round xD
    Yuki Onna and Shikii might be retired but I decided to let them run in the BG's, it all depends on their performance in the BG's and if Asatsuo and Yukimaru make it in time for next months BG's if i trade them in or not (Though i doubt they won't make it in time)

Wish I wouldve known about retiring with equipment on..now my vaults almost full lol xD

heehee. I seem to have a knack for beating other rage gladiators. and the new challenge mechanic needed testing
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

I see Delta has been a popular target for challenges today. Him and Sedris had
    Some good battles. And Prey probably regrets slapping Delta across the face to initiate that challenge
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

I think i have an idea.

Changed some gear around between my gladiators. Sedris Should kill a little less but his speed and power should increase.
    Last edited by CaineDeSoulis; 09-05-2012 at 11:38 AM.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Quote Originally Posted by crow View Post
    I see Delta has been a popular target for challenges today. Him and Sedris had
    Some good battles. And Prey probably regrets slapping Delta across the face to initiate that challenge
    Ha, well you always where the rich one, i guess they are just trying to help you out with that too much gold problem.