Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HipsterD View Post
    Now, if someone could just kick Oedi's pack off the mountain, I'll be happy...seems it's just growing.
    Do I hear new Alliances with awesome names in the distance?
    Last edited by Prinny; 09-05-2012 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    Do I hear new Alliances with awesome names in the distance?
    I think that might be exactly what you are hearing
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

I hope these alliances don't start up again. I prefer a free for all. Plus it really limits the glads you fight.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Quote Originally Posted by crow View Post
    I hope these alliances don't start up again. I prefer a free for all. Plus it really limits the glads you fight.
    Same for me, I didn't join in last time and I won't if it happens again this time :P

Quote Originally Posted by crow View Post
    Crow, I'm shocked at you! You're always the one asking for more social stuff like chat. Guilds, clans whatever you want to call them are huge in that aspect and really get players engaged and involved. At least that is what I've see in all the other games I play. I think guilds would only be a boon to the game and really start to cause real rivalries, back and forth, revenge. Humans are tribal it's why we form countries all the way down to local street gangs. It is not in our nature to be "free-for-all" although there are always a few lone wolfs out there. I for one love the new update and if alliances are in the future I'm all for it and the new challenge mechanic makes it very easy to know what glads you should be attacking since you can now see their stable name.

Embrace the future Crow!!!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

I agree with you Dain. Anything to help the game grow I am all for. Plus with the expanded challenge it makes it easier to find targets. I just remember at the height of the last war a few of my guys could only challenge 1-2 others because everyone else was either mine or Oedi's.

Okay I'm sold who wants to be on my team
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Oedi has enough glads to be his own clan, so I don't think anyone should team up with him unless a sufficient amount of players gets together to where the two opposing sides have similar numbers. Normally games have a guild feature which makes this thing a bit easier to manage, maybe Nate has that on the list of things to do, but until there is an in game solution I think the forums are it. If we were to start some clans in an organized fashion (unlike the organic way it usually happens, but I think it is fine to seed the ground here) I think it would work best to have 3 to start. I'd take a look at the rankings and see who commands the largest groups of glads and make them the clan leaders and then the rest can choose which team they want, or better yet, anyone who wants to be in a clan puts their name in a bucket and then the clan leaders start picking names like a draft to be on their team. We could try it out for a month or so and then if we want we could hold a new draft if enough people wanted to change things up, or maybe at that point your clan allegiance would be strong enough that you don't want to change.

So if we went with something like that I think the clan leaders would be:

Oedi
    Crow
    Maybe Cyndiah? (if he's game and opened up his other team again since he was #1 before he took a break and had like 10 glads or so) or perhaps Caine.

Oedi and Crow command the most glads and are easy for the first two leaders, the 3rd becomes a bit more of a toss up as I can see a clear manager with a good number of glads under his command. If we do something like this we would need to:

1) Choose the clan leaders, I think Oedi and Crow are the obvious choices with a 3rd to be decided
    2) Figure out how many glads each clan leader commands
    3) Get all the managers who want to participate put their names down
    4) Figure out how many draft picks each leader gets and in what order they do the picking.

Just throwing it out there, if people would prefer things to happen naturally that is also fine but I think the lack of a in game mechanic will make that much more difficult. Heck maybe we can get some of the old vets back as well like Kaos, Warmonger, Arkham and BlkTmplr now that would be epic!

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Dainoji; 09-05-2012 at 10:18 PM.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

I'll be spectating.... All my guys are going to the Halls of Legends.... I just can't pass up building up a whole new set of glads.

In a month or two maybe I'll be able to join someone.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

I'm also not interested in Guilds or Alliances. Sticking with free-for-all UNTIL Official Content for Guilds/Alliances are released.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

So our epic Resistance alliance against the hegemony of The Imperium (Oedi/Crow) is offficially over, my friends Cyn and Caine ??
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss