Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    First id like to say i do like this update. I dont challenge much myself, and I never avoid anyone, but it still has increased my exitement and involvement in the arena fights. I can log in just to see who challenged me.
    I also bank all my gold after each game session my personal record is 126k with the imperial guards.

What i find a little strange is the selling pitch: risk vs. reward. There`s almost no risk, its more like a nearly guaranteed win with a possibly big reward. I still feel bad from taking all that gold on some of my challenges yesterday.
    The no risk feeling has just grown now that the 2 most active challengers are back, Narol and Cynaidh. Its very little risk involved in their challenges and i dont blame them they got goals on their own and i got easy pickings around them, and i guess im a target no one will care for.
    One good thing has come out of this I now know whos next for Hall of Legends.

lastly Ill make another provacation, saying my way is the risky way, no challenges and no avoids. Then your # 1 and 2 can randomly macth up against your # 3 and beat him in 11 straight fights. I must say that did hurt when it happend.

if someone could just kick Oedi's pack off the mountain
    Looks like your wish might come through HipsterD, but i doubt there will be room for your guys if they succeed
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

I do challenge a lot I am still trying to figure out if i can beat those beasts you got at the top regularly with the glads i have available. I honestly think i would have done better with Zmash and Black Talon but they already retired, warriors are in a really good spot right now compared to the other 2 styles.

This is Ab Gold's last push to try to get to the top they got 2 weeks to get it done, once the 1st gets here all 5 of them are going to the Halls (Varurk got above 55% so they can all 5 go now) and then i'll be working on building up a new batch which will take awhile. Smak will be my only level 50 glad at that point.... well until he gets to 55% if he ever does.

Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    Looks like your wish might come through HipsterD, but i doubt there will be room for your guys if they succeed
    You may be right in this, but I'll take my chances

Think I would have to spend some more time on strategy to really have a shot, and maybe a few new glads will bring back the enthusiasm. Just waiting for the 1st to roll around.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.