First id like to say i do like this update. I dont challenge much myself, and I never avoid anyone, but it still has increased my exitement and involvement in the arena fights. I can log in just to see who challenged me.
I also bank all my gold after each game session my personal record is 126k with the imperial guards.

What i find a little strange is the selling pitch: risk vs. reward. There`s almost no risk, its more like a nearly guaranteed win with a possibly big reward. I still feel bad from taking all that gold on some of my challenges yesterday.
The no risk feeling has just grown now that the 2 most active challengers are back, Narol and Cynaidh. Its very little risk involved in their challenges and i dont blame them they got goals on their own and i got easy pickings around them, and i guess im a target no one will care for.
One good thing has come out of this I now know whos next for Hall of Legends.

lastly Ill make another provacation, saying my way is the risky way, no challenges and no avoids. Then your # 1 and 2 can randomly macth up against your # 3 and beat him in 11 straight fights. I must say that did hurt when it happend.

if someone could just kick Oedi's pack off the mountain
Looks like your wish might come through HipsterD, but i doubt there will be room for your guys if they succeed