Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Recruits

Decided to check this out myself, ran into a good set up stats for a two-handed warrior i think:

Attributes:
    Strength
    Intellect
    Agility
    Stamina
    Size
    Presence
    Chi
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Sweet Jesus! I'm going to have to retire my entire team before all these new glads hit primus. I was hoping one of my top 5 would be able to get to #1, but not looking so good.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

Just sold of Wargh. In his place I was thinking of either an attempt at a 2H rage, or finally branch out to another specialty, but then I came across this guy. a perfect 100 agility meant i just had to name him Bruce Iee

Strength
    Intellect
    Agility
    Stamina
    Size
    Presence
    Chi

Presence is crappy, but oh well
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Nice find! 100 Agil will be fun, i have seen two with 100 int so far but ended up not liking the rest of there stats.

Still need 57 more fights on Extreme Anger before my next try at finding a monster, that or Smak has to get up to a 55% win if he can, at least he has gone from 53.5% to 54.1% since i started back a couple of days ago.

The fun will be on 10/1 when the entire AB Gold team comes out of the bloodgames..... All 5 of them should be good to retire...

i think i'll actually waste this glad. i dont really play the game anymore...
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Well i know how that goes This halls of legends has rekindled my interest my favorite part of the game is designing new glads, honestly i think all of mine maxing out is what made me loose interest. Spending hours in the chat talking with Crow, Oedi, Caine, you and the others on how to build a glad when i first got started was one of the high points of the game for me. So really that's all starting over with this Halls of Legend, just they got damn nice stats this time.