Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hmm so once a warrior visits the blacksmith, all the items are locked to that character's level?

I visitied with a lvl 50 char and saw lvlish 50 items, then switched to my ~30 lvl char and the items are all still lvlish 50. So I pay a trophy to reset for each character each day?
    That was a bug, each gladiator is supposed to get one free cycle of the items per day. This has been fixed.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

how come i can get this bbccode to work here and not in my signature?

been at this for like 20 minutes lol >.<
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

how come i can get this bbccode to work here and not in my signature?
    I'm looking into this for you now.

Edit: Give it a shot now.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

thanks nate
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    That was a bug, each gladiator is supposed to get one free cycle of the items per day. This has been fixed.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Sorry Nate, it still doesn't work for me. I have 3 level 50 characters and one level 34. The weakest item at blacksmiths is around level 48 for all my characters.

Sorry Nate, it still doesn't work for me. I have 3 level 50 characters and one level 34. The weakest item at blacksmiths is around level 48 for all my characters.
    Hey vihorsthename,

The first gladiator to walk into the blacksmith after the server resets will see a new set of items tailored to them and if they want to see different items it will cost one trophy, however if you switch to your other gladiators you'll notice it costs 0 trophies to see new items. Please let me know if you don't see this happening for your gladiators and I'll look into it further for you.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Nate...buddy...I don't like complaining, but i don't think i'll be able to keep playing for too much longer after the new update, i LOVE this game, but the hook is now almost completely gone...the hook WAS trophies. If you had a good gladiator you would be rewarded with trophies, now....If you have a good glad, you have to keep paying for it. The first trophy choking you did was almost enough that i would need to quit, now i don't see how it's possible for me to keep playing. I realize i am just one voice, but really the only changes i can get behind are the price reductions...The purple for gold thing was bad ...Doubling the price of auto-heal/repair was extra bad...And Choking out the rest of the trophies (the hook) was extra extra bad.

You were getting $20 or more a week from me ($80-$120) a month...which was already ridiculous, now i think there is just no way i can continue. I'll give it one more month to feel it out. I'm mad and sad over this. This was a great game.

Feel free to PM me Nate, if ya want.
    Last edited by sevenseas; 08-17-2012 at 03:42 AM.
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?

there's also a very curious change in the amount of protection money. paying 20-30K this way, even every other day, makes saving up on gold for items impossible.
    so, good-bye, Pit of war. been with you for a couple of years, it was fun while it lasted.

thx nate, did't notice 0 trophy refresh thingy

You guys are funny, you realize you only have to recruit seven people and help them along to level 50 and you'll get the same amount of free trophies as before and help the game in the process. I've already got over 30 recruits and stand to make way more trophies than before, like 5x more and that's just after a few days of trying. And with the decreased prices on things those trophies have a lot more buying power than before. It never ceases to amaze me how people focus on the the perceived negative when huge opportunity is staring them in the face...Anyhow, to each their own I guess.

Eisenfrau, not sure what you're seeing but the amount Jimmy takes is the same for me as it has been for the past year or so.

Nate, any chance you can let us know what you'll be working on for the next update?
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris