Trouble with Training Points

Hello,
    I'm all new to this game...i have read lots of posts and figured out most of things things i wanted to know. But there's one thing i was unable to figure out and it's related to Training points distribution. I have four ranks in Two-Handed Weapons and now Chance to train has dropped to 84%. I thought 'What the hell !' and started to put more points in that skill. Ofc i wasted 5 TP this way...training didn't work.

Can someone pls explain to me the logic behind it all, because i don't wanna waste anymore of my TP and i read that it's good policy to go all the way with weapon skills first. Is there an attribute that gives higher chance of successful training...will 'Chance to train' rise all by itself after a while...or something else ? My stats are: 61/64/58/58/61/60.

Thanks in advance and sorry if i posted in wrong section or repeated someone else's question.

The attributes which are taken into account when training certain skill are listed in the skill description (highest to lowest top-bottom) so if you have a skill that requeres Strength (like Brute Force), the higher the Strength value of your gladiator, the easier the training will be, i.e. the chance to train the skill will drop slower while you progress with the skill levels. There's no way to avoid training point losses though - except if you are lucky as hell - so you should expect to waste a large amount of training points on the highest levels of each skill. Level 9 to level 10 training for example rarely starts with more than 12% chance and multi-attribute skills like War's Armour Movement begin from 8-9% at most and can drop to just 5-6% when the skill is 80-90% trained.

Ty very much for your swift and precise answer...explains a lot.

You will also want to check the slave market every day, as it will have better slaves than your original on almost a daily basis.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.