Thread: Imperial Guards

Imperial Guards

Nothing personal Oedi, but I tire of seeing a block of glads at the top. First it was Kaos, and then Ab/BaGold and now you so I've decided to stir the pot a bit and pick on those within striking distance to pull them down and help some of the fresher faces climb. I fully expect and welcome you to try and stop it from happening!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

I'll try and keep a rage presence in the top 3 . Sorry about challenging Thunder with sedris repeatedly. i've been trying for a couple of days to get his 300th kill ^_^
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Hey I got 300 on Thunder lips this morning

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:

It's indeed easier to control the top 10 when you run 5 teams of warriors at the same time, most of them fully levelled and skilled...

I still wonder how he finds the time to do it but that's his problem...

Personnally I've given up fighting for the Primus rankings by lack of time and growing boredness of fighting the same opponents all the time, good luck Caine and Dainoji ! Good to see new faces in the top ranks !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

I still wonder how he finds the time to do it but that's his problem..
    I spend about 5 hours a week on this game, and to fight all my teams takes about 1 hour. Not even close to what I spend on other games .

It's indeed easier to control the top 10 when you run 5 teams of warriors at the same time, most of them fully levelled and skilled...
    Atm i only play the Imperial guards with memberships and achievments, in retrospect I probably shouldve had more focus on my theatrics in the current blood games. (Toddler is on achievments)

Personally I've given up fighting for the Primus rankings by lack of time and growing boredness of fighting the same opponents all the time
    Its probably a year since ive read a regular fight report. I never challenge unless i need to test a new strat. I only focus on the blood games. This means that i dont use to much time on the game, and the part of the game that i enjoy is never boring. This is what works for me, but everyone must of course find their own way to keep the intrest going.
    Last edited by oedi; 07-28-2012 at 07:37 AM.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

becoming the blood god has kept me going . not necessarily the most winning group of gladiators but i surely will kill more than anyone else.

"blood for the blood god!" ^_^

Legends:

Wow, not reading a regular fight for one year ???

Now I understand how you can manage 5 teams at the same time, Oedi...

That's the big difference between you and me, I read all my arena fights even if it takes time, the game would be pointless for me if I didn't !!!
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

I read all but tourachs fights

Legends:

If i would take the time to read all of my fights it would take me soooo much longer to do my stuff each day....Who knows, my woman is playing now and if i take any longer i could expect a barreling attack (lvl) 10 with a little death from above, and NO finishing blow!