Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It's cool that you can convince them to come back into the arena for a price...

What would be even cooler, would be if anyone willing to pay that big price could get them in his team ! After all, they are free and can choose to fight for another team than their initial one if the money is good !!
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

That's an interesting idea, but would probably have to be on a lease basis. Don't want to keep the original owner from ever accessing a glad again.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

Just want to give everyone a reminder that the Hall of Legends and retiring gladiators will be comming soon. I was hoping to have it ready by the end of the month but it looks like it might be a little bit after. If you have gladiators that you are thinking about retiring be sure they do not compete in August's Blood Games otherwise you'll have to wait until September 1st to retire them.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Thanks for the heads up
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

oh hey just a quick question if we can retrieve the gladiators out of retirement will they be able to retired with their gear on? and another i just thought of with Signature Move being changed to a theatrics only skill. if I retired Sedris who has Signature Move 10 before the skill tree update how would that interact if i un-retired him after the update. For that matter will retired gladiators lose their skill trains entirely?... i cant think of a way for a gladiator to be retired and keep his skills that doesn't lead to some sort of abuse or skill violations. even with something like a hard reset where you get to put 100 skill points wherever you like in accordance with the rules of say 2 years from now. it would still lead to people retireing a poorly built veteran to redistribute his skill points and then un-retire that gladiator.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Nate,
    We are all anxiously awaiting the release of the hall of legends. Sliver and Alpha II are old and ready to start a studding service
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

All will be answered soon!

Good luck in the Pits!

-Nate-