Thread: New Update!

Thumbs up New Update!

Greetings Pit Masters!

A new update has just gone live that brings the long overdo Blood Games achievements! Along with the new achievements are also new abilities!

Block - Surrounds your gladiator's armour in a magical field enhancing it's ability to block and absorb attacks. In addition it sometimes causes your opponent to expend more energy as they try and break through.

Armour Penetration - Awards your gladiator's weapons the ability to ignore armour.

Extra Armour - Enhances the armour value of all your gladiator's armour.

Extra Damage - Enhances the damage of your gladiator's weapons.

Kill - Increases the chance your gladiator will kill their opponent.

Life Protection - If your gladiator would normally have died, this gives them a chance to be saved instead.

Crit - Increases the severity of crits delivered.

Crit Protection - Decreases the severity of crits received.

Extra Bleeding - Increases the amount of bleeding your gladiator deals.

Bleeding Protection - Decreases the amount of bleeding your gladiator receives.

In addition to the above, extra arena gates fights (when not using a fight token) have the following cost structure:
    Extra fights 1-5 = 1 trophy
    Extra fights 6-10 = 2 trophies
    Extra fights 11-15 = 3 trophies
    Extra fights 16-20 = 4 trophies
    Extra fights 21+ = 5 trophies

At the server reset time (2am PST) the extra arena gates fights will also reset.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I just got no item reward for completing the boss tier 3 Arena challenge - The Chief for one of my glads, is this part of the update also? I do not see any changes to arena challenge reward mentioned...

No, that's a bug, I'm fixing it now.

In addition it looks like there was another bug where orange items where dropping when they shouldn't. I'll be fixing that as well and unfortunately will need to remove all the orange items that got dropped but I'll replace them with a purple.

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    In addition it looks like there was another bug where orange items where dropping when they shouldn't. I'll be fixing that as well and unfortunately will need to remove all the orange items that got dropped but I'll replace them with a purple.
    I knew it was too good to be true

The new achievements look very interesting, I'm impatient to access them and try them... Will they be available only by Blood Games Ranking ?

Thanks for the changes in the cost of the extra arena fights, that will make insta power-levelling a lot more costy and discourage it in most cases...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    No, that's a bug, I'm fixing it now.

-Nate-
    I knew me winning the lottery wasn't right either, good thing I did not expect those orange items to still be there come morning. Well, I still get purple for the arena challenge prize I lost, can't complain about that.