Stable Servant

New Skill Tree's

If we get new Skilltree's, do we get a reskill or do i have to pay for reskilling and the skills will just change so i might skill something i dont want to?

If we get a Reskill, how many talentpoints will we get? Because i used around 20 for 1 rank of weaponmastery, so if i only get 10 for that, then i would loose a lot. On top, if i cant skill up to the same level like before, i wouldnt be pleased.... .

Hopefully someone can answer that.

Greetings, Chamaeleonx

If we do get to reskill due to changed skill tree, it'll probably let us reset the skills trained, not the skill points used to get those skills. It's not very feasible or practical to have a record of how my sp was used to train up each of your 100 skills.

But that's just my speculation. If that's what will happen.

Stable Servant
    Why cant they count the points i used? They count Trophys and Money too, so there shouldnt be a problem. Just another factor that gets saved, not even much because its only a number.
    If i loose my talentpoints because they get delete after 2 am, then i will write a ticket for sure.

So you assume we only get back the 10 points for each rank? But i used more then 20 fore one weapon rank, so i will loose a lot -.-.

Free Citizen
    Everyone's in the same boat so don't worry. Im just training strength on my glads for now so i dont waste my points.

Stable Servant
    I just find it stupid, im sure its an easy command to count those points and even keep them after the patch for some days so you actually dont loose all your points if you skill right after patch day.

When will the patch come out?..
    I dont want to skill attributes just because the admins are so stupid -.-.

i dare say nate will simply allow us to transfer our successful trains over.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

I dont want to skill attributes just because the admins are so stupid -.-
    I really dont think youll get many friends here by calling someone stupid.
    Im totally confident that the solution they come up with will be a good one. Personally I think well get a limited amount of time to redistribute our skill points between the new set of skills available.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

The only downside is the trophies we've already spent unlearning skills in order to get to our current builds. I'm just hoping it doesn't become too costly to redo it.

Well, since we all know the new skill tree is in the works, hopefully no one is spending big trophies to unlearn 20+ ranks of skills right now...