Stable Servant

Suddenly Serious Injury

I just logged back in and i saw that my gladiator got a serious injury... . I didnt fight so far, there were no new fights in "My fights" and i got no injury from Taverns quests. So my question ist, why do i get a serious injury out of nowhere? Because i had to heal it for 500g -.-. Its quite annoying, because i couldnt verify where i got this injury.

Hopefully someone can help me or at least give me my gold back if it was a game failure.

Greetings, Chamaeleonx

Your fight log only keeps your past 10 fights unless you have the scribe, the fight you were injured in was either past that, or you picked it up in a tavern fight or arena challenge.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

I love my scribe, that's a precious tool to analyze old fights and improve strategies...

Knowledge is Power, remember !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Stable Servant
    No, i checked the time and there were no more fights. Besides, i didnt earn more winnings so it cant be from that. Thats why im wondering.
    Of course i checked that before posting here. It suddenly appeared :/.

Well, if it happens again, i will take a close look and then report again =).