Thumbs up Next Month's Blood Games

Greetings Pit Masters!

Starting with next month's Blood Games the entrance fee for gladiators who didn't earn free entry into the games will be reduced to just 1000 gold! That's right no more trophy cost! The prizes awarded will also change with this Blood Games being the first to award an Artifact (orange) prize to the winner!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I would be alot more excited about this if you could get the orange's from other means aswell. Some Of us do not run war/theatrics.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Don't lose hope, my friend, maybe the next balancing pass will happen before it...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

well im not so sure about that. the loss of sig move is going to hurt alot of gladiators. hopefully last stand being rage only will balance that out some.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

yeah that would be nice. im going to be sad that kholek loses stun I made him just for that move

Nate, is the points format going to change at all?
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 06-27-2012 at 04:19 PM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Next month's Blood Games info will go live on the site a bit later (before this month's is over) and it will include the new prizes and the format. Also if you have any inactive gladiators or know someone who does, if you want the gladiators to participate in the next Blood Games you'll want to log in so they'll become active so they will get an invite.

Here is the answer to your questions though:

Blood Games Rules
    Top 250 gladiators in the arena get an invite to compete.
    Top 125 gladiators in the arena get their entrance fee waived.
    Participating gladiators may not be sold until the Blood Games are over.
    Participating gladiators will automatically fight at 2:00am PST and may not sit out or drop out.
    Dead gladiators will automatically be resurrected before their fight at the Pit Master's expense.
    Each fight the gladiator will be awarded with gold based on their performance.

Point Values
    Win: 1
    Loss: -1
    Kill: 4
    Death: -2

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Lol figured idd check in on the forum to pull my glads outof the tourney...stupid balancing after i made my glads skills finally what i wanted them to be....
    Poor Laharl and Shikii losing both sig move and Last Stand xD

Ya same just pulled my guys out so that active people don't have to worry about them giving easy wins to others as my auto repair and auto heal have ran out, hopefully by this time next month my teams will be off the ranks and inactive... I will have to say I was totally shocked to see that the blood games no longer give trophies just gear and gold, even with the lower trophies pricing that just seems to be a bad deal for players to me. Honestly seems like its going more pay-to-win then even I would be happy with.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold