tavern mob no equipment in main hand

Don't know if this is a bug or intentional, but it's the first time I'm on a tavern job and saw an enemy with no main hand equipment but has an offhand equipment.
    And it's not just a graphics glitch where the main weapon image didn't appear, the critter actually fought with a fist as main hand in battle.
    tavern.jpg

Ok, just saw this happen 3 times today when different glads of mine went to do their contracts.

well actually a fist is considered an Axe/Mace type weapon. also its a random gear load out and the "Fist" can be selected...bwahahaha anyone else remember when you would get disarmed and pick up an "Old Fist" and fight with it...good times
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

It's cos the dude is a cocky badass and reckons he can beat you with 1 hand behind his back :P
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Just weird to go fist as main when they had an offhand weapon, I wouldn't be so startled if they had a weapon in main hand and fist offhand or went completely unarmed in both hands(I've had to use my fists on occasion when I got disarmed too), but man he must have a big meaty main hand to take preference of that over a weapon. :P
    Last edited by Alba Kebab; 06-10-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Uhh, now I see a mob with a shield and fist....