Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Free Citizen
    Another change not mentioned: tier 1 arena challenges are no longer rewarding a trophy (haven't checked tier 2-3) and you dont get any more trophies for killing them. Looks like my shopping sprees at the slave market are over.

The trophies have become much rarer indeed - none from kills when your gladiator is the "attacked" one, even if you kill a gladiator by "attacking" him/her it may drop you something different from a trophy, the higher arena challenges drop only 1 precious and the tavern runs aren't more effective than before (i.e. about 1 trophy per day for all of my fighters). Given that you badly need membership at least in the Merchants' Guild if you have a gladiator in the higher brackets with mostly purple and blue equipment, it looks like there's a loooong stagnation ahead. Not sure that I like the idea.

Good thing half my glads are theatrics then, whatever their performance, having a few theatrics do keep your income rolling nice enough.

Fresh Meat
    I would like to insert my down vote for the unannounced change(or bug) to trophy acquirement in relation to my gladiators prematurely ending the lives of the gladiators of other people.

The Ponies of Equestria need to harvest more heads...

i think theres a glitch the blacksmith is selling purple items to me and i am only lv20