New Slave Noobie in need of help

Hey,

I've just joined the game and i really like the concept of the game. But i'm filled with questions. fist of all i got this slave this morning on the slave market and it was quite expensive and was wondering if the stats would be any good to start of with as a second slave? or perhaps sell my first one? anyway the stats are:

61 - 68 - 55 - 76 - 74 - 69 - 77

Btw i play for free and i dont feel like i can do much after my combat passes are all used and my tavern tasks are complete for the day.
    should i expand with more glads as a free player? or would that be to expensive on me? would it be smart just to lvl one glad to 50 first?

Thanks in advance

Just experiment with what you have and get better slaves as you progress, while many will say this slave is not that good and you should wait for something better, I don't see why you can't just run with whatever you have then sell them when you get something better. Experimenting is the best way to learn I reckon, no point in getting a godly slave when you don't even know the ropes yet, so use the first couple of slaves to learn I say.

Don't worry about the money, even a breaking even glad should make you enough to cover his own costs plus some income.