Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    Thank Narol, and grats on taking the primus top spot!

I am actually going fully retired now, i just logged into to remove all my guys from this months bloodgames so that they wont be easy marks.
    Sorry to see you go, but like all games when you get to the end the excitement wears off. You certainly became one of the best and most creative managers this game has ever had. Not since Team Kaos dominated the top of the rankings have we seen one manager's group stay so entrenched at the top and maintain it against all comers. Hope you decide to come back when Nate releases the conquests, because it sounds like it will be one massive part of the game with lots of new things to do. Best of luck to you and pop back in on occasion.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

sad panda :'(
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Are you back, my friend ?

I just saw you took back the top 2 spots !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

I'm not sure if he's back or not but i wont challenge tigers or cyn's stables.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Kinda back, Crow pointed out to me that i could just scale back and still play guessing that's what a lot of managers are doing right now, so only running 5 glads right now who where my favorites, just planning on running the gold achievements on my guys so they wont be as good as they where before (i ran all achievement slots on my guys but i am sure you knew that) but i also wont have a massive trophie cost to pay for each month to see how it goes for a bit, probably an every other day kinda play

But ya i defiantly wont be challenging you two at all.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Does that make me the wise old man of the game. I think I might change my name to "The Godfather"

Now show me some respect you whippersnappers
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.