Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Here is your big chance!

I've decided to go inactive till the next big update be it the new styles or conquests.

With 90% of my glads having their skills maxed out, and 60% of them being Olympians now in Ab Gold and Ba Gold, I've actually gotten bored of it just being the same old fights in primus, blood games never really did much for me the randomness of the match ups makes it kinda blah for me (good luck narol on this months btw!) so for the past week or two its just been going threw the motions everyday.

Crow and Oedi it has been fun fighting it out against you two in the top of primus, i hope we end up getting more alliances so there is more diversity of opponents in the top 25. I want you guys to know it has been fun fighting you two, i certainly still consider you two to be two of the top managers in the game.

Caine and Narol its been fun fighting beside you two and feel free to knock my guys out of there and take those top spots before Crow and Oedi do! I hope the resistance keeps going and I'll want back in on the fun once the game has a bit more to do.

So today i started letting achievements fall off, the auto repairs and auto healers are paid for over a month on both accounts, and as long as they are still in the top 10 i'll try and log in ever couple of days and do a fight so you at least have to work for it a bit to take the spots from them.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Welcome to the club!
    Ive been doing that pretty much this whole month now, I only get on once every 2-3 days to repair armor :P

Even half-inactive, you're gonna be hard to kick out the first places !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Aww, I just started laddering with Wargh again. Gonna be sad that your army isnt going to be 100% active

Already gone from #113 to #28 in 1 week and no extra fights/membership. Now to see how Wargh goes against the remaining big guns.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Ok, seems I have seized my chance, my knock-out Theatrics Amergin finally took the Primus Throne...

I'm the first surprised as in my opinion he's not my best glad, but being abble to score lucky knock-out even against the toughest opponents help... Let's see how long he can stay up there...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

i could have been up challenging? ive just but getting to the resistance ranks and doing random fights.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

I didn't challenged with Amergin either, he kinda got on the throne by accident and already falled from it !

Congrats Cynaidh for Cel's victory in the Blood Games of May !

I was a little sceptical at first about your concept of a stamina-based theatric trug, but I must admit it works, she's a monster !!

Thank Narol, and grats on taking the primus top spot!

I am actually going fully retired now, i just logged into to remove all my guys from this months bloodgames so that they wont be easy marks.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Sorry to see you go.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.