Thread: Kills in a row

Kills in a row

Whats the longest kill streak of all glads?

My new guy just killed 3 in consecutive fights. He now sits on a cute 18-1-4 record. As cool and amazing as that is, there must be one or two guys out there with longer streaks.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

i believe sedris had 4 kills in a row against belgared a few months back
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Free Citizen
    My James Frown had a record like 50-5-1 and i was pretty disappointed by the kills. Then i set his bloodlust to 10 and he immediately killed 3 in a row! Since then no such luck! Killing streaks are possibly the most satisfyign part of this game