Does anyone know the "formulas" for the game?

By formulas, I mean the exact multipliers that each stat of each weapon or skill or ability has on the overall performance of a gladiator.

For example, how much health do you gain from an extra point in size, strength, or endurance?
    How much does the possibility of hitting your opponent increase from an extra point in agility?

edit: I know that part of the game is in finding things out myself through trial and error, but its always nice to at least see a number-based overview of how each action I make affects my gladiator.
    Last edited by morph; 05-18-2012 at 10:47 PM.

Nate has specifically kept the formulas under wraps. It's encouraged experimentation and diversification. I too would like to know the formulas to work out "the perfect build" but if that happens then everyone will run it or the counter, and it'll stagnate.

the only thing that has been worked out was cainedesoulis working out how signature move is determined, but he was asked to keep that to himself.

best tip is that the popup for each skill will list the attributes that that skill is dependent on. changing your agility for example will make your damage with blades increase, but will not help you at all for last stand

hope this helps
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Thanks anyways.
    Guess that just increases the "mystery" of the game then.

Free Citizen
    I actually think the 'mystery' is one of the best things about this game. I really wanna know about signature move though!!

my str theatric on offensive style got sweep as her sig, my agi theatric on bleed-n-parry strat got blind instead. They do seem to fit into their respective styles, but I'm not seeing any obvious benefit to blind yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Alba Kebab View Post
    my str theatric on offensive style got sweep as her sig, my agi theatric on bleed-n-parry strat got blind instead. They do seem to fit into their respective styles, but I'm not seeing any obvious benefit to blind yet.
    Blinded opponents get less attacks than normal.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Blinded opponents also get an attack penalty and a defense penalty... Signature Blind is a very powerful skill !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Ah, thanks for the answers, I guess the effect just isn't as obvious in the battle report as the others.

Does anyone know the "formulas" for the game?
    I do!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

I do!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-
    I'd be worried if you didnt, and then marvel at how the game still held itself together :P
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!