Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba Kebab View Post
    Slash is probably better vs lightly armoured opponents, bash could be better vs glads in heavy armour.
    Exactly my conclusion, Bash dealt pretty higher dmg than slash against Armored oponents. Apllied lots of stuns.

But slash dealt much more agaisnt light armor. Applied lots of bleeding.

I´ll incorporate both in my strategy to dominate the wor...... i mean arena...
    Last edited by MrEpik; 05-24-2012 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    I know that the 2H blades and axes inflict more bleeding than mauls (which deal more damage)

IMO mauls are better than the bladed 2H weapons because to make use of bleeding you need lots of hits, which will not happen in 2H styles... but someone may find that the blades have a benefit that I'm not aware of that makes them the better weapon.
    Mauls cause no bleeding at all but seem to completely ignore armour (actually quite many weapons seem to ignore armour completely or mostly...). I suppose the 2H swords are better for Wars who use parry-attack strategies, given that they are better suited for blocking strikes than the axes, the mauls and the battle flails but I have not really tested that.

Does any one have tried the battle flails?

I bough on just now, looking for advice.

By logic it should deal good dmg on armour and used in a bashing motion right?

EDIT: OMG!!! I tested only 2 times, too little to make assuptions, but so far the dmg is huge!!!
    Last edited by MrEpik; 05-25-2012 at 07:15 AM.

Stable Servant
    So basicly:
    Slash goes through the light armor and crashes against the higher armor.
    Bash breaks through the higher armor but the lower armor just absorbs the force more then a steel plate armor piece could.

Would someone try a dual Wielding Flai Rage or Threatric with stun proccs and maybe higher hit chance from the War tree? :P
    Must look awesome to swing to flails into your opponent in your rage ;D.

So sure flail is bash.

I guess its mostly like in real, so if you know a bit of older weapons you can figure out what the weapons do.
    Besides, if you use a shield i would use it with a bash weapon because you also bash your shield against the opponent. So probably mace, axe maybe, flail with a shield would work best for a "tank".

Greetings Chamaeleonx =)