Fresh Meat

Little help in picking which way to go

I recently acquired what I thought was a pretty good slave; Stats are 67 strength, 58 intelligence, 75 agility, 77 stamina, 70 size, 70 presence, and 80 chi. I'm wondering just what to do with him. I'm fairly new so I don't know how endgame fights are like. I'm thinking of making him a dual wielding trident and knuckle duster glad as I think the agility is plenty for dual (and I find this combo epic), but the strength is kind of lacking. I'm currently only training my exotic weapon skill to lvl 10 as I read that this was a great path to chose (it's worked. Stable record sits at 22-1-0). Currently lvl 5 though and I know this record won't last. Any tips on what a glad with these attributes should really be doing?

Free Citizen
    You've got a good agility and stamina, so you'll be hitting a lot if you raise your activity. once you've got your weapon skill to 10 i'd lvl gratuitous violence. it adds bleed every time you hit, and as you'll be hitting often, but not very powerfully, you could get a lot of damage from bleed. with good agility, stamina and size you'll be tough to kill so you could slowly let your enemies bleed to death. I've heard that falcions and sabres are good for bleed. Good race for this is snivler or spite