Major Acomplishment Awards

I was looking at the achievement awards for Apocalypse (Tier 5 boss) and Emperor Etulutu ( Tier 6 boss) and I have to say they are lame considering the size of the feat. Only 30+ attack power for Apocalypse come on you can do better than that. And I can only imagine how tough the Emperor is so lets get with the program. I think Apocalypse should be 100 attack power, or better yet 100+ defensive power. Because lord knows that the offensive glads have alot of advantages, this would be a huge boost for defense. And heck with the 100 hp bonus for the emperor...just what we need more hp stacking around here. Go with another 100+ power bonus. Nate and Eric y'all can make this happen.

later dudes!!
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Ya getting +100 hit points from Emperor Etulutu on Belgarad was very blah, we already have what 3 or 4 other ways to get +100 hit points, at least the title was cool.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Yes, considering the difficulty of those challenges, the achievements they give should be much better in my opinion...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Quote Originally Posted by crow View Post
    I was looking at the achievement awards for Apocalypse (Tier 5 boss) and Emperor Etulutu ( Tier 6 boss) and I have to say they are lame considering the size of the feat. Only 30+ attack power for Apocalypse come on you can do better than that. And I can only imagine how tough the Emperor is so lets get with the program. I think Apocalypse should be 100 attack power, or better yet 100+ defensive power. Because lord knows that the offensive glads have alot of advantages, this would be a huge boost for defense. And heck with the 100 hp bonus for the emperor...just what we need more hp stacking around here. Go with another 100+ power bonus. Nate and Eric y'all can make this happen.

later dudes!!
    Defense will be getting looked at in the near future, don't you worry.

Good luck in the Pit!

P.S. Tier 6 can't be that hard, it's already been defeated!

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Defense will be getting looked at in the near future, don't you worry.

Good luck in the Pit!

P.S. Tier 6 can't be that hard, it's already been defeated!
    By A Rage On Steroids :P
    Laharl still stuck on that damn dual wielding war of yours, He can't seem to get any attack to hit lol xD

Quote Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
    By A Rage On Steroids :P
    There is no proof! And Belgarad has a doctor's note for his TRT therapy. (Hey it works for all the UFC fighters why not!)
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold