Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Kolodis is correct, the structure you see in the bottom left are the walls of the capital city of the Great Realm! Don't be too quick to lay claim to the areas though as many more on the way!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-
    That's true, plus Eric said I was getting my own region.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Indeed, Crow, they are even gonna call it the "Land of the fallen" !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Quote Originally Posted by Narol View Post
    That name would be just fine by me. Because with a name like that, it means at one time I was at the top of the mountain. Which means I still have some power, and with that power I just removed all your guys out of the top 10.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Ouch!

The sign of a true champion is one who can pick themselves up and retake what was once there's instead of giving up. My guess is Crow is the former.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Wow, a little joke and Lord Commander Crow get so touchy that I find myself under a mass attack during my sleep hours, while Padawan Dainoji come clean his boots, how cute !

Now that I'm back at the Arena, let's see if I can kick you out again of top 10 and retake my position, guys...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

damn... and i am out of popcorn... i better go to the store!
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Wow, a little joke and Lord Commander Crow get so touchy that I find myself under a mass attack during my sleep hours, while Padawan Dainoji come clean his boots, how cute !

Now that I'm back at the Arena, let's see if I can kick you out again of top 10 and retake my position, guys...
    Oh dear, did my non threatening and non targeted comment ruffle the little munchkin's feathers? And if we're going to use Star Wars references, I picture you as Salacious B. Crumb sitting next to your fat master giggling like a little school girl anytime one your gladiators gets a victory (which hasn't been many as of late judging by your rapid decent in the rankings).

May the force be with you Mr. Crumb.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Salacious_B._Crumb
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Dainoji I am confused

First i was like oh i remember that guy, creative comeback! But then i read your link.... and this guy rocks! He set up a deal with arguably the most powerful economic being on Tatooine, Jabba the Hutt, to live rent free with all he can eat and drink every day for telling one good joke a day!

Some of the quotes about him from that link:

"...Crumb was treated as lowly vermin, though in truth he was very intelligent."

"...survived any attempts to end his life..."

So did you mean that Narol, has been treated badly but is very intelligent and has survived all the attempts to take out his gladiators?

Btw, I wonder who the Fat master is in Dainoji's picture, any idea Cynaidh ?

Anyway, the Arena has spoken and its truth revealed :

At the present time, I have again 3 gladiators in the Top 10 of Primus, when Crow's best ranked one is 14th and Dainoji's hardly 24th... Enough said !

No idea

But i damn sure cant find Jabba's palace on this map, maybe its off to the south that could be a desert to the south i suppose.