Free Citizen

offence and defence

What determines whether you use your offensive or defensive skills? Im trying to make a defensive glad, but a lot of the 'defensive' skills are actually offensive, like barrelling attack, signature move and hamstring. If i go defensive will i be using these skills? Because i also want to use create distance, a true defensive skill.

Also, what actually determines whether you are offensive or defensive? Is it the fight strategy 'parry-slash' as opposed to just 'slash', or is it more to do with activity/bloodlust?

Thanks

As far as I know, it's the fighting style that determines if you are offensive or defensive...

Offensive styles : Bersek, Killshot, Lunge, Slash, Bash

Defensive Styles : Parry-Lunge, Parry-Slash, Parry-Bash, Counterstrike, Tank

Rages is the only speciality that has no defensive style available as they are focused on attack only...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Free Citizen
    So if you adopt an offensive style, you will mostly use offensive skills? And same for defensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Garlic88 View Post
    So if you adopt an offensive style, you will mostly use offensive skills? And same for defensive?
    That is Correct~