Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Last Stand does activate but it doesn't give you the extra attacks.
    Laharl can dish out 1-3 attacks a round, 5 with Last Stand triggering (Depends on the moment of the fight)

When it triggers after an attack in the round he does the attacks, when it triggers due to bleed he doesn't do this.

Same with Shikii, Yuki Onna and Nura.

Sorry, I misunderstood you - you are talking about Last Stand triggered by bleeding, not by hit. It's probably as you say then (haven't seen such situation myself).

A question to the devs (if some of them reads this) - do you plan to change/re-balance (essentially nerf) Last Stand? Every day about half (sometimes more) of my gladiators' losses in the arena are against nearly beaten Rages who abuse the ability. It's just stupid to watch your fighter stand almost victorious at one moment and beaten to death in the next and you can do nothing to prevent such outcome.

Hi Kreegan,

We plan on doing a balancing pass in the near future. You can read more here:

http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread...ames-right-now

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Hi Kreegan,

We plan on doing a balancing pass in the near future. You can read more here:

http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread...ames-right-now

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-
    Probably gonna be a pain in the ass for my glads again as almost all "balancings" are~

Prinny, you may get armor again :3

I'm hoping that it becomes easier to be encumbered, but with lower penalties for each level of encumbrance.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Lol Encumbrance is fine the way it is with all my glads exept for Nura being Encumbered xD

Who cares about armor if to wear them on a war without getting encumbered you need a massive size anyway? :P