Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynaidh View Post
    There is only two ways that i know of to "beat" last stand.

1. If you can hit them hard enough to "jump" over it, last stand will only heal for a set amount, if you can do more damage then that in 1 hit you can put them down without it going off.

2. If you can stun them right before it supposed to go off it won't fire, you can see that in Lahral vs Zmash in the bloodgames last night.
    I know your angry that Laharl beat him but that's no reason to spell his name wrong

Also Last Stand doesn't trigger when you jump over the HP before it can be triggered.

Lets say Laharl triggers it at 500 Hp and fights Belgarad

Laharl has 541 Health left and Belgarad hits with a 561 Hit he jumps over the Last Stand trigger and beats him, Last Stand won't trigger if you jump over it so he doesn't heal another lets say 400 aditional Health and gain a couple of attacks.

Something else that nullifies Last Stand is if it goes off due to bleed at the start of a round.
    If it does due to bleed at the start of the round the gladiator will get the health but wont get the extra attacks.

Sorry I spell it wrong every time i think :P

That was a good fight, i am sure they will go at it again soon

i didnt know about bleed damage causing it to not fire off, the jump over it think was what i was trying to say in my number 1 for it, so we got 3 ways to make it not fire.

1. jumping over it in damage
    2. stun's stop it
    3. bleed damage going over it at beginning of round
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold