Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Any plans for the four small slots in the equipment screen? They seem like they would be used for rings or accessories, but I haven't seen any items like that in the game yet.

Just want to give everyone a heads up that we're done with the new player usability update and we're working on the balancing pass I mentioned before. We may hold off releasing the most recent work we've just finished and combine it with the balancing pass and just make one update, I'll let everyone know once it's been decided. I anticipate the balancing pass to take a week or two possibly sooner if things go smoothly.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Quote Originally Posted by Kolodis View Post
    Any plans for the four small slots in the equipment screen? They seem like they would be used for rings or accessories, but I haven't seen any items like that in the game yet.
    Those slots are meant to be for things like rings and accessories and possibly one time use items that can be triggered to be used during a fight. These will be integrated into the Conquests update or shortly thereafter.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Free Citizen
    Thanks for the news, looking forward to it!

YES TO ALL OF IT!

i´ve been playing for a week and i already think this is a great game, those improvement can only make it better!

Fresh Meat
    Wow group gladiator combat... now that would be awesome...

Fresh Meat
    I like such battle
    awesome, actually, I love playing mmorpg games and watch the funny trailer video from Bullet Run, Born to Fire and some new online games such as Game Of Thrones Ascent