legendary = Orange stuff.

anyone else remember the rarity system

Dark Grey = Common
    White = Fine
    Green = Uncommon
    Blue = Rare
    Purple = Epic
    Orange = Legendary

Is this still true. (1st to come up with a new name for full orange gladiators win's an internet)
    I'll call them Pumpkins ^_^ any more ideas?

I have a Couple of Questions I dont expect many answers but worth a shot.

Will gladiators still be able to fight in the blood games and participate in a conquest? in the arena? will there be a leader board? how long will a conquest take in terms of time? Can you give an Example name of a legendary item? (Soul-stained,Heroic,Soul-tanned,Epic and Masterwork are all purple names) what was your favorite part of developing the "Conquest" system? Can we have Javelins? How about nets?....Can i throw a ball and chain at an enemy?

In Regards to storyline

I'm not sure an actual story arch is required. So far its been completely player driven in my mind. With 2 factions currently rising "Rage United" and "The Imperium" (Crow/Oedi). A "Friendly" political atmosphere is starting to develop based solely off of competition. With all the challenges flying back and forth from both sides its starting to turn into a war. Iv'e had more fun in the past few weeks than I ever have had in the pits. Now we just need something tangible to fight over.

A throne....in my eyes the Society that would support this kind of bloodshed in this type of low fantasy atmosphere would be a very very grim Combat Based Meritocracy. Where in the prowess of a combatant in the arena/blood games would rewarded with not only survival but leadership roles within the government structure. Most likely considering the combative nature of the great realms this leadership role would relate in some form or fashion to Warfare and/or the Defense of the Civilian Population.

In terms of why and how this system came about is a fairly simple matter. The Great Realms is FILLED with Daemons,Trugs,Snivlers,Urks,Spite,Beast men,Monsters and whatever the F%#@ Apocalypse is. Only the strong can survive and then only the strongest can lead. While at the Same time the Weak live in COMPLETE servitude in order to increase their survivability.

Lets Face it. The Great Realms is a Hellish Dystopian Nightmare world. Where Death/Disease/Famine and War are as common as dirt or sand. Now lets RULE IT.
    Last edited by CaineDeSoulis; 03-27-2012 at 04:32 AM. Reason: CaineDeSoulis for king? lol
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Veteran Master
    Quote Originally Posted by CaineDeSoulis View Post

Last edited by CaineDeSoulis; Today at 10:32 PM. Reason: CaineDeSoulis for king? lol
    Don't expect an answer to that one.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

legendary = Orange stuff.

anyone else remember the rarity system

Dark Grey = Common
    White = Fine
    Green = Uncommon
    Blue = Rare
    Purple = Epic
    Orange = Legendary

Is this still true. (1st to come up with a new name for full orange gladiators win's an internet)
    yeah I remember that, and pumpkin sounds right too

that or a juicer :P (orange. juice. get it? lawl)

and whatever the F%#@ Apocalypse is.
    I am awesome and eternal... oh, and modest too :P
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

that or a juicer :P (orange. juice. get it? lawl)
    I think just plain 'ol OJ, I mean anyone called OJ could probably cut through flesh and bone with nothing but a knife...

probably lol

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:

Now we just need something tangible to fight over.
    I couldn't agree more! Eric and I have been having conversations regarding this very thing. It is still in the early stages but we have thoughts to tie it into conquests and get clans involved. We've got some more nuts and bolts type updates we need to take care of here in the near future but after that we've got a whole "social" aspect we'd like to work on which will bring chat, clans, clan wars, team fights, world events, and whatever else we can think of that makes sense and is doable.

With the addition of conquests brings with it a "world" with territories, dungeons, cities, etc. These territories probably would be under the control of very powerful clans...or maybe that's just crazy talk!

You are welcome to voice your suggestions over in the Suggestions forum if you have any ideas.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Nothing will ever beat "Grape Ape" the newer managers won't know the humor and ire that term brought in the early days.

With 2 factions currently rising "Rage United" and "The Imperium" (Crow/Oedi). A "Friendly" political atmosphere is starting to develop based solely off of competition. With all the challenges flying back and forth from both sides its starting to turn into a war. Iv'e had more fun in the past few weeks than I ever have had in the pits. Now we just need something tangible to fight over.
    Have not heard the term "The Imperium" but I like it. I guess y'all figured out Oedi and I are working together.

whatever the F%#@ Apocalypse is.
    No doubt that guy is a monster!!! I would spend a million in gold and 500 trophies to get one of him.

Lets Face it. The Great Realms is a Hellish Dystopian Nightmare world. Where Death/Disease/Famine and War are as common as dirt or sand. Now lets RULE IT.
    Oedi and I are doing our best
    Last edited by crow; 03-27-2012 at 07:27 AM.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Imperium is roughly translated for "power to command". Considering the fact that 26 gladiators in the Primus fall under that banner. I Felt "Imperium" would be fitting to express the overwhelming manpower you have.

Legends:

Im just going rogue with the Prinny Squad (although the stable currently isn't active lol)

Still hoping the Daemon race gets introduced to see if ill change Laharl to that just to have the race on him
    Last edited by Prinny; 03-27-2012 at 09:13 AM.

There is room for a third force uniting the independant lanisters who are not members of the 2 existing alliances, I think...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss