Lightbulb Please put your hands together for the Female War gladiator!

The Great Realm is a place where the weak do not survive and women have learned to adapt to that harsh reality over the ages. Rising as equals to men in the arena, no one dare call them the "weaker sex" and expect to take another breath!

The War specialty gets to count this fine specimen as one of its own...

If that's war, i wonder what theatrics are gonna wear? and while a dancing pole would be an exotic weapon, i doubt it'd be speed 3 :P

cool art though. i'm looking forward to the other goodies in store
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

"You asked for new gear, you'll get that, you asked for females, you'll be getting that too, you've asked for new schools and specialties...yes, we've got you covered there as well. "

hooray!. I'm really interested in the new gear and the females....and the new schools....and the buff of 2handed rage gladiators.....maybe weapons that can only be wielded with certain weapon skill level like a battle scythe weapon skill 10 in two handed required....really the possibilities are endless. !!! Nate you never do your tips of the week anymore ;P
    Last edited by CaineDeSoulis; 12-09-2011 at 09:48 AM.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

So... if that's a warrior in heavy armor.... I cant wait to see a rage in light armor.

Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Free Citizen
    I see you all look at the armor on her which is nice ;-) but anybody notice the weapon on her back. It looks new, nice and it maybe a new weapon/wep skill?

Enjoying the updates! On a side note, I never meant to insult anyone for the game art, I rather like it and the direction you have taken with it and the game in general. Keep up the good work. (hit us with some new wallpapers!)
    Last edited by Team Ziggler; 12-16-2011 at 02:25 PM. Reason: SCRAMBLED EGGS
    ZIGGLIN' CAPACITY AT MAXIMUM.
    brace for impact.