Bye bye Oedi and thanks for everything, the Theatrics have a new Master !

Since I have joined the game, Oedi has been seen as the expert of the Theatrics style and he is one for sure !

However all his Theatrics gladiator are now out of the Top 10 of Primus and I happen to own the only 2 Theatrics still in it (Siam and Slim Tailor), so I auto-proclaim me the new Master of the Theatrics Style !

Come get me, Oedi, we the Resistance don't fear the Imperium's Armada ! Quality over quantity !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

I think you need to write the "how to build guide" and then your memoirs...have to strike while the iron is hot:-)
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

So you still have the top Theatrics, but Oedi is now back with two in top 10...should have been a little quicker with those memoirs.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

Yes, it's a tough fight but I still have the upper hand for the moment !

I won't write a guide, Oedi already made a great one that you can find there :

http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread...-Guide-by-Oedi

I learnt most of what I know about theatrics there and agree with almost everything he wrote, great job he did !
    Last edited by Narol; 04-22-2012 at 02:49 PM.
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Them be fightin' words alright! Oedi is the strong and silent type I think, so I fully expect him to answer with blood, not words!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris