Theatrics need fishnet to go with the Trident !

In Roman Arena, the famous Retarii style of gladiator where using Trident and Fishnet and were quite popular, they probably inspired the theatrics of PoW quite a lot...

We already have the trident but the fishnet is missing for the off-hand, it would be cool to have one available...

Personnally, I would see it as a light but slow weapon doing no-damage but with a powerful special ability : "trapping".

Someone successfully hit by a net would then be in the state "trapped" (like there is a state "blind") , with 2 main consequences : been unable to attack/parry and having a penalty to defense... He would probably be also unable to pick up a dropped weapon...

Getting out of the net wouldn't be necessarily long but would require a successful agility test, so clumsy gladiators would be the ones suffering the most of it...

Overall that would have an effect quite similar to hamstring, preventing a few attacks if the opponent takes too long to get out of the net, and give a temporary advantage to the net holder that he can use to strike one or two deadly blows with the main hand (especially if he uses a trident !).

What do you think of it, Nate and Eric ?
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Nets and other entangling weapons are in the the todo list.

Thanks Nate, you rock !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

On first glance I thought this thread said "Theatrics needs fishnets!" I pictured in my mind the female theatrics glad in some black ones and she didn't look half bad!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

lol that would be uber-sexy, Dainoji ! I'm already starting to fantasize about it too...