Thread: Schools

Schools

I am newer to the game I originally had a question of what the school was for once I found out I just began thinking of different school's that might be fun to add to the game. This thread is for school suggestions so that they are all in one place for the developers, should they decide to look at them. Here are two to start out, the first one is Animal's, fights using mythical and actual animals. The second one is Hand-to-Hand this one would take different arts of weaponless combat and pit them against one another, like boxing, kung fu, and grappling.

Right now there is only one school of training available to the managers. But Nate has hinted a long time ago that a 2nd school was on its way. Shadows and Myst was the name if I remember correctly. Of course it was a long time ago since he has last mentioned it.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

I am aware of that school that is was announced these are others created by users for users. But mostly its a place where people can put their ideas for schools with the possibility of the game developers seeing it.

Animals and group fighting would be neat additions. I don't know if Schools would be the best way to work that in but think seeing those options for some fights would be cool.

animal fight would be awesome a gladiator versing a tiger or a pack of lions and even myhical monsters (hydras and chimeras) and a sort of clan system would be really fun were a bunch of gladiators fight another bunch of gladiators