Thread: Fists

Fists

Anyway we can see an increase in speed of the "Fist" Weapon? 1.2 is very very slow considering i dont have a weapon weighing me down. perhaps a nice flat 2.0?
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

I would love going at it with a non weapon wielding glad but due the 1.2 speed I refrain from trying this as it's just to slow for the low damage output :P
    It's funny how glads suddenly become faster in attacking when wielding certain weapons then they are when not wielding any at all.

What would be cool would be a new school that focuses on fighting unarmed and unarmored, has things like speed increase for unarmed attacks, damage increase for unarmed attacks, acrobatic type defenses (lots of dodges but they get hammered when hit), do three skills at like rank 5 that do stat increases from meditation (i'd group str/int, agil/stam, pre/chi) that give points to the stats based on the rank you have in (say 75 points at rank 10) to make up from wearing no gear at all, do the same thing for att and def, maybe put those in rank 4. Final ability could be something like a chi strike causing large damage + stun + knockdown.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold