Thread: More Sig Move

More Sig Move

So I got Sweep as the SM for my war Filbert Green...or so I thought. The first two times it triggered as sweep, then Stun, then sweep and now two consecutive stun. I have seen the odd off favorite SM being triggered, but never like this. I wasn't going to sink any points into Sweep, but now I'll have to make sure it's not Stun that is the primary. This ever happen to anyone else? I have sig move on 6 current glads and 2 previous ones and it has always been cut and dry with the favorite. It's a little curious and because I only have it at lv1 it doesn't trigger very often.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

Ive seen it happen before but it doesn't happen very often~

So I added some points to SM to figure it out and when I ran his contracts this morning he did this in 20 fights:
    Stun, Sweep, Sweep, Stun, Sweep, Blind, Sweep, Blind. It's so all over the map that I think I'll have to keep the skill. I think this is how SM should be in the first place, but this is super odd.
    Feed Us Blood

Foo Fighters

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

Ps I think it's sort of safe to say that Sweep is his move.
    Feed Us Blood

Foo Fighters