Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Signature move, % chance to get stun

Anyone have any idea how often the different moves are assigned to glad's, i have picked up this skill 7 times now I believe, i have seen sweep 1 time, disarm 2 times, and the rest where all blind. Was wondering if anyone had done a larger sample of test glads to see how often each one shows up.

its a low percentage
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

i just checked my 12 of my 14 theatrics(2 do not have SM yet) and they came out like this 3 blind (narvalo, novalar, subjectnine). 2 sweep (Farum, subjecttwelve). 4 stun (Ormgar, Azmael, Luziel, subjectfifteen). 3 disarm (Oedi, Gregorio, subjectseven).
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

ive never gotten sig move stun

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:

Is blind a worthwhile SM? I'm contemplating unlearning and going different rout. If it was sweep, it's a no brainer, but I'm not sure whether blind is useless or not (sure its not useless, but could my points go somewhere more beneficial?)

Thanks,
    HD
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

blind is probably the 2nd strongest and most versatile overall

Legends:

Thanks Caine.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

You can blind an adversary only by using Sig : Blind, there is no other way as far as I know so it's an unique capacity...

It complement well with Barelling attack as an opponent who gets both prone and blind is almost helpess...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Quote Originally Posted by HipsterD View Post
    If it was sweep, it's a no brainer
    I'm not following why sweep is a no brainer. Sig Move:Sweep is a great skill, knocking the opponent down reduces the number of attacks he gets and that reduces his damage output per round and his ability to have skills go off! That's pretty damn good.

I've been noticing an unfortunate trend on the boards where if a skill or race isn't directly related to damage or health it's considered shit...IMO that type of thinking is simple minded, very short sighted and probably causing new (and old) managers to follow the same builds and not experiment and find new ones. If you have Sweep, then grab Death From above as well to capitalize on it. There is no defense against sweep, but there is defense against stun. Pump up your agility and intellect, I've noticed high agility/int glads seem to prevent prone opponent from getting back up. It's easy now to experiment, have fun with it.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Yup i think the 4 sig moves are all fairly well balanced, Sweep might be the lowest on my list just due to barreling attack being easier to get and barreling attack does damage when it hits, if sweep did damage so it was equal to barreling i'd have no problem with it at all. Blind is amazing, Stun is very nice damage (the stun gets resisted a ton though), and disarm vs a low int glad will win the battle every time. So really all of them are worth having, if you made me rank them i'd probably go Stun & Blind > disarm > sweep
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold