Training Dummy

Ampario Survey, "short"

Anyone reached the end of this? I gave up after half an hour.

I've finished 1, i try them out while I'm watching a game or something that gives me some free time. The norm is to go about 5 or 10 minutes in and end up being rejected because you didn't fit into the profile they are looking for.

They really are not open surveys, but because they are commishioned by specific companies the answers need to be what they are looking for.
    Usually a bit of fibbing is needed to complete them.

Yeah, it is hit or miss with those surveys. Sad thing is you probably quit a minute or two too soon. In the beginning I didn't qualify for a few of them, but now that I've done a couple it seems easier to qualify now. As Kaos mentioned it seems as though they want the answers they're looking for, so if you suspect it is a survey on beer, you might want to tell them you like beer.

Training Dummy
    i just tried the long one, fuck i hate that one, i get stuck one one section, and get turned down, so i end up trying all sorts of different answers, till i find one that makes me porgress, i just recently got stuck on one where the answers ask me, what features do u want ur cell phone 2 have, and it gives me camera with 2 mega pixels, camera with more than 2 mega pixels, mp3 player, flash, internet access, or dont kno/ none, ive tried every combination of answer 4 that and i STILL get rejected im startin 2 think they just wanna spam ur emails with bullshit the more u keep trying them

Fresh Meat
    this is unfair. in my location im not offered any such surveys. nate neeeds to look into this because stable masters from different geographical locations would lose out even if they are keen to do them.

Quote Originally Posted by slaver View Post
    this is unfair. in my location im not offered any such surveys. nate neeeds to look into this because stable masters from different geographical locations would lose out even if they are keen to do them.
    Hi Slaver,

I belive the way Trial Pay works is they make deals with companies in various parts of the world and in regards to the surveys, those change all the time, so keep checking back and you might find you can do them. I can't say for sure if they target Singapore but hopefully they do. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Nate-