achievement slots.

from what i can see, if you had an achievement selected and the time ran out, (like the trophy slots) you have to pay a trophy and re-activate that achievement slot to remove that particular achievement.

long story short, that sucks. i dont think i should have to pay a trophy to use an achievement in a gold slot once it expires in the trophy slots.

adding a remove button to dead achievements would alleviate this problem.
    Last edited by Team Ziggler; 03-30-2012 at 04:14 PM. Reason: trophies, use em.
    ZIGGLIN' CAPACITY AT MAXIMUM.
    brace for impact.

from what i can see, if you had an achievement selected and the time ran out, (like the trophy slots) you have to pay a trophy and re-activate that achievement slot to remove that particular achievement.
    No you don't

long story short, that sucks. i dont think i should have to pay a trophy to use an achievement in a gold slot once it expires in the trophy slots.
    You don't have to

adding a remove button to dead achievements would alleviate this problem.
    Already there. You do not have to spend a trophy to use an achievement in a gold slot. Expired slots with an achievement in them have a remove button and it is free to use it. The only time you have to spend a trophy to remove an achievement is if you activated a new achievement it in the past 12 hours.
    Last edited by Dainoji; 04-08-2012 at 07:05 PM.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris