Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You where right Prinny he got it!
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 03-31-2012 at 04:38 AM.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

Damn just noticed he won the blood games too! Zmash is getting it done!

Congrats Cynaidh for the victory of Zmash in the Blood Games !

I had worked out yesterday a new strategy for Siam against 2H War and it worked well against Tourach and Eruption when I tested it, but it wasn't enough to beat Zmash even if the match was more balanced than for their last meetings...

Anyway Dunders rules, that race taking the first 2 places in the BG final ranking !

It's also interesting to note that those games really mark the start of a new era, none of the gladiators finishing on the podium having being in the top 25 of the precedent ones ! The changes in the game speed really allowed a new generation to become competitive and made the competition much open and tougher !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Been rebuiklding Laharl and he's at his current final skill setup, lets see how he fares again in the Blood Games now
    Jinrou's been in the lower places in the Bloodgames and he's got some new gear so I have higher hopes for him aswell xD
    He's been my 2nd ever glad to own and my only glad that isn't a Human lol :P
    Will consider changing Laharl to Dunder depending on his progress as a Human :P

Ya i like Laharl's new build Prinny, defiantly going to keep an eye out on him in the this months blood games.

And grats to Summit for taking back number 1 in Primus

There we go, Laharl fought Summit and won as his first BG battle, Jinrou made a knockout on Tourach and Shikii killed Vannius xD

Nice! I had 5 wins, 1 loss, 1 kill for all my guys, entered less this time, going to be retiring some guys this month.

And Zmash is back on top again, till Summit shows up today.

Well it's not like Shikii has a chance to win this, Jinrou is highly unlikely either unless I change his strategies according to my opponent all the time and Laharl will just need to get lucky xD
    I don't enter Yuki Onna and Nura because they simply dont have a chance at all due to lower gear and far from complete build :P