Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi all, just made my forum account so I guess this is my somewhat of an introduction to you all. I run the stables Tribus Frisii and Frisiorum. Glad to see them listed somewhere, makes me feel like I'm starting to roll with the bigger dogs on here ^^. Anyhow, if you could bundle those two stables under one name, it would be more realistic; they're listed as seperate managers now while they're actually one manager. Good job on making a list!

Welcome to the big dogs playground, Vhani !

I've often met your guys and was wondering who was their trainer as they are doing very good and your teams W/L are impressive !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Pleasure to meet you too, Primus / Maximus is where I've met "the wall" though, the ratios wont last too long especially with what Im facing in Primus. Ty for the kind words.

I don't mean to spam the thread, but Valinda of my second stable (Frisiorum) has entered Primus for a couple of days now as well, would be nice to see it included.

Stable Servant
    As the manager of CONAN I have since reaching PRIMUS status lost about 80% of my matches and spent over 200 trophies while doing it. I suck at Primus!

Just changed from URK to DUNDER and back to HUMAN today. Frustrating! LOL

Lord of MPATHREERULERS, Conan and Balder. I kill you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gZ6-6RbSEg

Congrats Vhani. I'm sure our glads will see a lot of each other.

Thanks Oedi. What really hurts is not being lv50 and getting gear. Not about to switch the green stuff until it can be replaced with lv50 purples.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

Update, day after: 6 in Primus now (3 for each stable), and I don't know if I like it. I can't afford purple armor for all of em and some are prone to be replaced if the slave market offers something better. The new ones will be doomed to stay at the very lowest of Primus for a while since I can't equip em for a long time (I'm a freebie), dont have an extaordinary build in mind for them either.
    First Stable: Tribus Frisii
    Gladiators: Vannius (Primus), Thys (Primus), Levath (Primus), Varillius (Primus), Arilien.

Second Stable: Frisiorum
    Gladiators: Toringul (Primus), Delorin (Primus), Rowen (Primus), Valinda (Primus), Valeria (Primus).

Welcome to all the new faces, the list is updated.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.