Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who are who in Primus

I see 23 active managers in the Primus bracket. Rraiderrs, and Holy trinity is # 24 and # 25 but they are inactive as far as I can see.
    I ranked each manager after their first gladiator in the ranking, so this will of course wary a lot.

#1 Cynaidh manager of the following teams: AB gold, BA gold, deep hurting. 4 rage, 2 war, 1 theatrics for a total of 7 Primus gladiators.

#2 Oedi manager of the following teams: Briteron by, Theatrics, MOTU, subjects, Imperial guards. 1 rage, 4 war, 9 theatrics for a total of 14 Primus gladiators.

#3 Narol manager of the following teams: Bloody Tigers, New Tigers. 3 rage, 3 war, 3 theatrics for a total of 9 Primus gladiators.

#4 Crow manager of the following teams: Lil Ludis, Alpha team, Presidents. 4 rage, 5 war, 2 theatrics for a total of 10 Primus gladiators

#5 Danioji manager of Pirate booty. 1 rage, 1 war, 1 theatric for a total of 3 Primus gladiators.

#6 CainDeSolis manager of Zombie. 3 rage, 1 war for a total of 4 primus gladiators.

#7 Prinny manager of Kyuuketsuki. 3 war, 1 theatric, 1 rage. For a total of 5 Primus gladiators.

#8 Team Ziggler manager of Team Ziggler. 3 rage for a total of 3 Primus gladiators.

#9 Blktmplr manager of Team Deathblow, Vindicators, Bankrupt. 2 rage for a total of 2 Primus gladiator.

#10 Vhani manager of Tribus Frisii and Frisorium 4 rage, and 2 theatrics for a total of 6 Primus gladiator.

#11 Lions 1 war for a total of 1 Primus gladiator

#12 Flashhammer 1 rage for a total of 1 Primus gladiator.

#13 Øystein manager of Mpathreeruleres. 1 rage for a total of 1 Primus gladiator.

#14 Stormbringer 1 rage for a total of 1 primus gladiator.

#15 Butcher House 1 rage for a total of 1 Primus gladiator.

#16 Crew Curtis 1 war for a total of 1 Primus gladiator

#17 Apoca1ypse manager of Team Win. 3 rage for a total of 3 Primus gladiators.

#18 Izermanager of Red Leaf. 1 rage, 1 theatric. for a total of 2 Primus gladiator.

#19 Crac Stable 1 theatric for a total of 1 Primus Gladiator

#20 Omsg 1 theatric for a total of 1 Primus gladiator

#21 Soddentrails 1 rage for a total of 1 Primus gladiator

#22 HipsterD 1 rage for a total of 1 Primus gladiator

#23 McLachlan 1 war for a total of 1 Primus gladiator
    Last edited by oedi; 04-10-2012 at 09:52 AM.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Thanks Oedi, I was just telling myself that such a who's who would be useful as more and more trainers reach Primus !
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Veteran Master
    Make that 2 Rages for me.

Lillith stepped over the Primus threshold and out of the rabble in Maximus today.
    Last edited by BlkTmplr; 03-27-2012 at 05:44 AM. Reason: It's 12am, gimme a break. XD
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

Congrats BlkTmplr, at what level did your Lillith joined Primus ?

PS : I see on this forum only 11 of the 16 active managers of Primus, it would be cool if the 5 others teams (Butcher House, Stormbringer, Red Leaf, Flashhammer and Tribus Frisii) could join the passionate talks here ! Don't be shy, guys !
    Last edited by Narol; 03-30-2012 at 08:25 AM.
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

new blood.
    Nice to see that some of the new bring war and theatrics to Primus as their first gladiator.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Almost there. Next few days will be my first gld in primus and my first lv50...very exciting.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.

Welcome Hipster ! I've met Clamorcan and Pasquinel in the arena, they're good and I'm sure they will be in Primus soon !

Fresh Meat
    Hi guys,
    I'm the manager of Red Leaf. Hopefully my war will get there one day or the other. He's kind of stuck in 'Blood God' at the moment.

Hello Iczer, nice to meet you and congrats for bringing Kupfer and Neptunium to Primus, I have fought them often during their way up !

Thanks Narol, Pasquinel might make it before Clamorcan the way things are going right now.
    Feed Us Blood
    Dilbert Green, Pasquinelli, Damone, Benjiboo & St Lucceiia

Foo Fighters
    Foo Bar, Kung Fooo, Pitythe Foo, Foo Ton & Foo Die

As a young boy, HipsterD dreamt of being a gladiator. Angered by his fathers unwillingness to sell him off as a slave, he ran away and joined the circus...wrong circus. After enduring endless face painting, he decided that pies had no damage inflicting properties at all, so he shanghaied the bearded lady and started a stable of his own.