5 size Achievement, how to complete them?

how to complete those ''Sit on the ****** Throne for the ****** bracket seven fights in a row''? bc when im at throne, on winn moving to next bracket...

early brackets ones are a pain in the butt to get. later on when you're past all the inactive glads you'll find it attainable. champions bracket onwards.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

You can try to balance it out, after you get there and then see how many points it takes to get to the next level, if you have a few thousand points to work with, and you've got a decent lead on the person behind you, then just take off your weapons and put them in your vault, change your strategy to 1 slash 1, eat a couple of losses till 2nd place starts to get close to you, then put your weapons / normal strategy back in get a 2k lead again without going over to the next bracket, repeat till you have the 7 fights.

The key is losses count, its not 7 wins.

One of my guy has 3 of them i think, and yes you can equip all 3 and have +15 size if you want.
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

thanks for info, will try it. problem is when anothers chalenging, 1-2 times another chalenged and wasnt able control selft it, moved to next bracket

you move up because you have reached the required points for the next bracket.

at higher levels, there are less people banked up on the cusp of this threshold as they are all more active. either they get the points needed to move up, or lose points, creating a bigger window for the #1 spot. if conditions are right and the #2 guy is say 7000 points under the threshold, you can get your 7 wins and still be at the top of the bracket.

unrelated: I just made a new glad and he managed to get the #1 spot in fresh meat, earning "the new kid" title. I think that's a first for an active player hahahah
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

Veteran Master
    I've wanted that achievement since I saw it Apoc. ...

Naa, grats mate.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

I just wish it was for a guy in my main stable....

oh well :P

Veteran Master
    Beggars can't be choosers.
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

pretty much.

you jelly?