Get rid of off hand only weapons

Don't see why we have this frustrating part of the game, i have spent HOURS now refreshing the blacksmith to try and find level 49-50 off hand hammers (the 1.5 speed ones) I have seen 7 or 8 different type of main hand only but 0 off hand.

I don't even understand why there is such a thing as off hand and main hand weapons, when you buy armor for your arms or legs, it doesn't come in front leg or back leg, or left arm or right arm, its just arm and leg and you PICK which one you want it to go in when you put it on.......why aren't weapons the same way????
    Manager of the Gold Stables: Ab and Ba Gold

I think we just had this discussion a few weeks ago lol. Main hand and Off hand specific weapons allow for more design space and are alot easier to program. but yea there are no off handed 1.5spd hammers for levels 49-50.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death